"Where is this OC Triumph, anyway ??"

>>Where is this OC Triumph, anyway ??<<

Orange County California. Address and phone number:

3001 S. Main
Santa Ana, CA
(off of the 55, S. of the 5 and N. of the 405)
714-429-9200

I was in there today. Mick and crew were cleaning up after Wayne (his last
day was Saturday - he'll be a Triumph dealer rep or area manager or some
such thing). They've got plans, not the least of which is to dedicate a
special area for ST's and 955i's. They also intend carrying ALL of the
Triumph accessories, display them and have multiples of every size in stock.

Seems they won't miss Wayne. They were discussing how Wayne sold 6 Triumphs
on Saturday, partly on the promise of a free first service. The comment
was, "sure we'll give you a free oil change, but don't ask why the fluid
color in the sight glass is yellow." [IT'S A JOKE]

BTW, a couple of you have been singing the praises of Vanson's perforated
leathers. I love mine. I just picked up a pair of Vanson perforated gloves.
The inside is deer skin and the perforated outside is cowhide. Well made
and looks to provide some serious protection over the typical "summer"
gloves. List price is $59 US. Well worth it.

MR