Color Code?

My dealer is being told by the paint and body shop that he uses that the
Dupont paint cade for the Tornado Red (Sprint ST) is a European blend
and that he will have to do a color match.  Is this right?!  I kept the
top box from my Executive and am going to have it painted to match.

If someone knows what the paint code is and where the paint can be
purchased, I would appreciate you letting me know.

..Richard White
'99 Sprint ST (x2)