Introduction

Howdy,

I have been following the Sprint ST discussion list for a while now and
thought I would take the time to introduce myself.

My name is Jay Armstrong and I am the proud owner of a 1999 Sprint ST in
black (which is of course the fastest ST you can buy).  ;)  I have had
my Sprint for a month now and really love it.  I can honestly say it is
the best bike I have ever ridden much less owned.

Like most of you I am annoyed by the heat in the upper thigh area and as
soon as I get my bike back from Eurosport I am planning on removing the
belly pan too.  For the record I have ridden many fully faired bike and
the only one that did not put out a little heat is my buddies new BMW
K1200RS.  I would not trade it for the world though as his bike is way
too heavy and still doesn't have as good of a fairing much less killer
engine sound.

My bike is in for it's recall, 500 mile oil change, alarm installation,
carbon race pipe installation and fuel injection reprogram (I know, not
many miles for a newbie, but I have been traveling for work a lot
lately).  Tomorrow I get her back along with my panniers and tank bag (I
sure hope I can figure out how to install it). ;)

I am interested in the Jack Lilley carbon fiber hugger as well as some
of the other trick goodies they sell.  If any one has the hugger can you
let me know if you feel it was worth the money?

Just one more thing, thanks to Eric for my favorite web site.  Keep up
the excellent work!

Cheer!
Jay

1999 Black Sprint ST
(have not thought of a good nick name, yet)