RE: rear tire hugger

Yep ! definitely a scam
I'm off to NWS a week on Saturday about a plastic hugger.
I wanted a hugger that comes down below the swing arm to stop the crap
getting on the bottom linkage of the shock.
I ordered the NWS T595 one but when it turns up, due to differences in the
brake caliper and exhaust area it won't quite fit.
I spoke to NWS and they said they needed a bike to measure up for a day
before they could do one.
As it's only 40 miles from me I'm going to take mine up and they'll do the
business on it and the extended huggers should be available in 3-4 weeks.
Cost about 80ukp delivered in the UK

Martin W.
Triumph Sprint ST (99)
Bandit6
Too Dangerous to live, Too Stupid to Die
http://www.onewheelsenough.freeserve.co.uk/BanzaiBAndit/