Screw tires

The street is a tough place to run, much tougher than a racetrack! I've lost a
few friends, but I suppose we all have. The D-205's have been so much more
comfortable and confidence inspiring, that I would suggest them without
regret. For the record, I don't have unused rubber, as I'm sure most will
attest with this most awesome bike!!
                        I love you all,
                                        Jim