RE: bags: thanks to Lance

If the throw-overs tie down (Mine were made by Held and did tie down), I've
ridden my GSXR1100 at speeds up to and including 150mph with no problems at
all and included a large stereo cassette on the rack :-) (It had to be done
the Porsche shouldn't have overtaken me).
However I wouldn't recommend trying this with hard panniers, they tend to be
a bit more unstable at high speed.

Martin W.
Triumph Sprint ST (99)
Bandit6
Too Dangerous to live, Too Stupid to Die
http://www.onewheelsenough.freeserve.co.uk/BanzaiBAndit/

End of st-digest V1999 #166