M-90X Michelin

- ------=_NextPart_000_00CB_01BEE050.9560B0E0

I got to ride to work with the new tires today and I think I will like =
them from a ride and handling standpoint. They seem to be more compliant =
than the BT57s, sharp edged bumps don' come through quite as much. They =
seem to be slightly more stable in a straight line, and seem to handle =
in a bit more linear fashion, that is, the BT57s always felt like I =
could throw it into a turn very easily but kind of had to physically =
pull it back up to get the turn in to stop (make any sense?). The =
Michelins seem to turn in to just where I want and no further, I seem to =
be able to pick a line better although it might take slightly (very =
slightly) more effort to turn. This is all very subjective and some =
people might like a 'quicker' tire anyway. At this point I would give =
them a thumbs up compared to the BT57's and am hoping they will survive =
the trip to the rally and back home. I decided to give my 12,000 mile =
checkup business to the dealer in Fayettville AR. Got an appointment for =
the 25th so I should be able to explore some roads prior to the rally. =
Can't wait.

Paul & Dee Steinbacher
1999 Sprint ST
1997 Buell M2

- ------=_NextPart_000_00CB_01BEE050.9560B0E0

<HTML><HEAD>
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>I got to ride to work with the new tires today and I =
think I=20
will like them from a ride and handling standpoint. They seem to be more =

compliant than the BT57s, sharp edged bumps don' come through quite as =
much.=20
They seem to be slightly more stable in a straight line, and seem to =
handle in a=20
bit more linear fashion, that is, the BT57s always felt like I could =
throw it=20
into a turn very easily but kind of had to physically pull it back up to =
get the=20
turn in to stop (make any sense?). The Michelins seem to turn in to just =
where I=20
want and no further, I seem to be able to pick a line better although it =
might=20
take slightly (very slightly) more effort to turn. This is all very =
subjective=20
and some people might like a 'quicker' tire anyway. At this point I =
would give=20
them a thumbs up compared to the BT57's and am hoping they will survive =
the trip=20
to the rally and back home. I decided to give my 12,000 mile checkup =
business to=20
the dealer in Fayettville AR. Got an appointment for the 25th so I =
should be=20
able to explore some roads prior to the rally. Can't wait.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>Paul &amp; Dee Steinbacher<BR>1999 Sprint ST<BR>1997 =
Buell=20
M2</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

- ------=_NextPart_000_00CB_01BEE050.9560B0E0--