Re: owners info

At 04:14 PM 08/09/1999 -0400, Troy Blood wrote:
 >Have you tossed around the idea of making an owners list. One that we
 >can put in our personal info, address, etc. I would be interested to see
 >who is in my immediate area. It would also give us an idea how many
 >people actually own STs that are on the mail list. We could have a small
 >area for modifications that they have made so people wouldn't have to
 >ask who has this or has what they could simply do a search and get the
 >info. Just an idea.

Troy,

This is high on my list of things to do. Fellow ST lister, David Hughes
graciously offered the programming for this, but unfortunately I could not
get the software he needed on the server that houses the ST site. With all
the many things I have going on, I have been short on time to sit down and
set this up. If anyone has some free time along with miniSQL and PHP
experience, I would be happy to have some assistance.

- - Eric