Re: Tank bag bag quick release

Eric Sheley wrote:

> Meant to ask, did you add something to the harness to make it easy to take
> on and off?
>
> - Eric

On my bag I added two more clips to use for attaching the front of the
harness to the frame.  I have two straps with the male portion of the
clips permanently looped around the frame spars and the female portion
of the clip installed on the original front harness straps with the
straps then trimmed to proper length.  I salvaged my additional clips
and straps from an old tank bag from a previous bike but I think these
might be available from outdoor sports outlets or military surplus
type stores.

Gary S.