heated grips and thighmaster

	My heated grips are working perfectly here North of Dallas, Texas. I
went out during lunch at work today and felt them. They are plenty hot
to keep even frozen codfish warm in the coldest winter. I can't seem to
find the off switch though. Maybe I can find it by October.
	Yea, it's hot here at around 105-107 most afternoons. Makes mowing the
yard great fun, like last night. Have to see about putting the ST's
lights on the mower so the temperature can fall into the ninety's.
	On the other hand the ST ride home makes a perfect thigh master without
the use of mussels.
	I really do love the bike but at these temperatures it's really hot.
Hope it cool off at least a few degrees before the rallye.

- --
"The truth is out there"

Jack "Rude Dog" Hays
Raytheon TI Systems Company
Harpoon Manufacturing
Voice Number: 972-952-5065
Pager Number: 972-598-0346
Triumph Sprint ST "Merlin"

I'll see you on the dark side of the moon.