Re: Radar Detectors

In a message dated 8/6/99 12:32:14 AM, RedRiders@xxxxxxx writes:

<< O.K.  We leave for Arkansas in a couple of weeks, and we have decided we
need two things:  a Sigma (already located) and a radar detector.  What
types of radar detectors do you guys like?  Price?  Where can I find
them?  I'm having a time of it locating ones that can be used with the
ear piece, other than the two Bells listed with Rider Wearhouse.  I know
there are more options out there.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Lisa & Richard White
'99 Red Sprint ST (x2)

I recently read an article in one of the motorcycle magazines by a traffic
cop who finds the detectors quite helpful. If he aims his instant-on radar
gun at a vehicle that is in the middle of a group, and it immediately slows
down he  knows he has the right one. Also the cops will never be talked out
of giving a ticket to someone who has a detector.