Re: Radar Detectors

 If he aims his instant-on radar
>gun at a vehicle that is in the middle of a group, and it immediately slows
>down he  knows he has the right one.
=========================
 There is no defense against instant-on radar. But, given the scenario
above,particularly the word"group", I'm confident that there would be
enough traffic in front of the group to warrant an instant-on flash that a
good detector would have already picked up. Hence, by the time the
potential victim(me) is within range, he's already going the limit.
 Nowhere is it said that radar detectors make you impervious to the
Stop&Rob Mob. They're like deer whistles, to be used in conjunction with
constant vigilance. To survive on the highway, a rider must assume the prey
role in the predator-prey relationship. Move your eyes to the side of your
head, travel in groups,and never appear sick or vulnerable. I would guess
that any impala would love a lion detector to help him locate lions and
tell him whether they're hungry or just sleeping.

Duner Tor
Bozeman MT