Re: Bag cost - heat - and rallye - Greg

At 09:22 AM 08/12/1999 -0500, Jack Hays wrote:
 >	I rode Merlin to work yesterday without the bags, just looks sportier.
 >I noticed a big difference in the amount of heat on my thighs on the way
 >home yesterday afternoon even in 105 degree heat. Now I think it must be
 >the change in airflow characteristics with the bags installed.

Big change which way ? Hotter or cooler with bags off ?

 >	Folks there's still time to make the rallye. Just call the motel up and
 >get a room and then enjoy a day ride to meet, visit, and ride with
 >fellow ST'ers.

I agree - when I talked to the motel last week they still had several rooms
(a couple cabins) still available. It should be an easy ride for anyone in
the central US and I am really looking forward to meeting those that I've
"talked" to over the list.

 >	Greg Gaglino; have fun getting that 600 miles on your ST before the
 >rallye. Glad you can make it but who's Jack Hays? That's Mr. Rude Dog to
 >you friend. Looking forward to meeting.

wow - Greg gets to call you Rude Dog and I still have to refer to you as Mr
Jack Hays, sir....

- - Eric