Re: Effect of solar eclipse on my ST

Tim,

Do you have an alarm or any other current drawing device installed?

Also, from the post I got the impression that you had no other problems
during your trip with it ?

With your situation and the rain it almost sounds as if that might be the
problem, but it would be hard to duplicate so that you could check draw
afterwards.

I know there have been a couple of bad batteries, but usually they exhibit
the problem even when in dry conditions.

Wow - that wasn't much help at all, was it?

- - Eric