Re: Ross- Make It Right

At 08:51 AM 08/13/1999 +0100, Ross Clifford wrote:
 >subframe to earlier examples, we are currently on a factory shutdown so I
 >cannot give you any further details on the subframe revision or
 >implementation date, hopefully I will forward these details later next week.

I think a lot of us we be interested in getting that information once you
have it available.

 >I am not trying to upset or offend you on the list in any way, Triumph
 >appreciates that all of the members on this list have supported us in
 >purchasing our machines. One of our primary goals is to support our
 >customers, without you will not be in business for long but unfortunately
 >modifications made to different models throughout there lifespan cannot and
 >sometimes will not always be retro-fittable to early examples.
 >
 >Again many thanks for your support
 >
 >Ross Clifford

Thanks for the more in depth explanation. As many have already said, we
appreciate having someone from the company monitoring the list. The
information that you are able to pass on is information that we quite
possibly would never see from another source, so I am glad to have your
continued subscription.

- - Eric