From: owner-st@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-st@xxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of
TXToday@xxxxxxx
Sent: Friday, August 13, 1999 1:14 PM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Personal Review

A prospective ST buyer E-mailed me off the list and asked for my opinions on
the Sprint ST.  While I love the bike, I couldn't give it a 100% glowing
review because of the glitches still going on.  If Triumph was handling the
mirrors, fairing, and fuel gauge issues as well as they handled the
centerstand and crankcase bolt issues, I really couldn't complain.

C'mon Triumph, we know your capable-  but the gauge and mirrors are screwy
on
every bike and have been since day one.  Let's get with it and get it done!

Singed,
Wanting to Rave in Texas