Re: Apologies to Ross

My mechanics rerouted (a word?) my vacuum lines, and the guage has worked properly
ever since. Just my experience. Yes, my fairing is melted beyond repair, however,
all you have to do for the mirror is reach over and stabilize the fairing, and
she's as clear as a new faceshield! I think I'll make a brace for mine (fairing)
and see how it works. This is a first year bike for chrissakes, if it didn't have
glitches, you would have paid a lot more for it!!!
Just my .02
                Jim