Rubbers :was RE: The mystery of the keys

- ------=_NextPart_000_001F_01BEE64A.8391EE60

RE: Seat lock with panniersAfter the talk about the rubbers I checked mine
today.
One was stopping the pannier rail from rubbing on the bodywork.
The other one was just above the passenger footrest doing nothing while the
pannier rail rubbed on the bodywork !
I have now moved it.

Martin W.
Triumph Sprint ST (99)
Bandit6
Too Dangerous to live, Too Stupid to Die
http://www.onewheelsenough.freeserve.co.uk/BanzaiBAndit/