Re: Brake Lag

I don't own an ST but have ridden them.  Sometimes I'm envious
of the motojournalists who are hexed with the choice of what to
ride.  'Let's see, should I take the red one or the orange one?'

Question on the brakes: If you operate the lever a couple of times
without moving the machine, wait a minute while keeping the bike
stationary, do you get the same lever mushiness the next time?
I'm wondering if the floating rotors are pushing the pistons back
too far due to the buttons loosening up.  A free Becks to the first
lister to report.

Steve on Cape Cod