RE: Brake Lag

As Steve says the new master cylinder definitely sorts out the 'lag' on the
standard brakes.
The brakes start to bite immediately
They just seemed to lack the bite of the ones on my Sprint once you had
taken up the slack.
As this was the bike from the Superbike test perhaps the wooden feel I
noticed is something to do with the fact they were racing the Sprint against
the R1 etc, could the pads be glazed ?
Unfortunately I now seem to have a more serious problem which may make the
brake problem take a back seat for a while.
The details are in another post.

Martin W.
Triumph Sprint ST (99)
Bandit6
Too Dangerous to live, Too Stupid to Die
http://www.onewheelsenough.freeserve.co.uk/BanzaiBAndit/