Oil Leak

Well the good new is that the oil leak I noticed the other day is not from
the Oil cooler.
I went to put the belly pan back on tonight and as I was putting it back on
noticed the oil leak had reappeared.
After closer examination it appears that it is leaking where the upper and
lower crankcases meet at the front.
I would guess this is a major job to fix - engine out possibly ?
As I'm supposed to be going on a 3-4000 mile Holiday to the South of France
a week on Friday I'm not too happy at the moment.
It looks as though I'll have to take a day off on Monday and take it to the
dealers (Hughenden M40) and hope they can sort something out quick.

Martin W.
Triumph Sprint ST (99)
Bandit6
Too Dangerous to live, Too Stupid to Die
http://www.onewheelsenough.freeserve.co.uk/BanzaiBAndit/