Re: Apologies to Ross

>Ross et al,  Didin't mean to make you the point man for my frustrations,
and
>hope you continue to monitor and contribute to the list.
>

>Didn't meant to come across so harsh.  All I said was failure to warranty
the
>problem would affect my personal decisions on future Triumphs.  Its not
like
>I propsed a class action lawsuit.  LOL   :-)  I just want Triumph to make
>good on the problem.
>
>Rick Paukert
>Houston TX

Rick,
I have been frustrated with the response time to some of my problems but
they DID work them out to my satisfaction. I had the starting problem on one
else did. My dealer called, and Triumph made the suggestion to replace the
pick  up on the crank. They had seen it on only 3 other bikes and not a ST
yet. The longest time spent was waiting on the part. It came and it fixed
the problem. Done under warrantee too. I think Triumph will sovle the
various problems but it will take a little time.
My .02.
Dennis