Fairing and mirror vibration

Hi guys,
I have been reading your messages on the shaking mirrors and fairing
extensions and find my bike to have an acceptable amount of shake with
the standard windscreen in place bit I find the taller windscreen gets
things dancing around pretty well at high speeds.  Last night while
switching back to the lower screen I decided to look further into the
reasons for the vibration and I think I may have come up with a brace to
solve the problem.  I made a simulated brace out of cardboard and it
seems to fit fine with none of it visible so now I am off to the metal
store to pick out some aluminum to make the actual brace.  I am only
going to brace one side for now so I can compare both mirrors at speed
to see if I have made any improvement.  I will send out a post to the
list when I know the results.  If this works the modification will be as
easy as removing the windshield and be completely invisible.

Dan