Re: Greg, taller windscreen

Another note on the tall screen:

I find the tall screen making me feel uncomfortable during aggressive cornering, when laying over on tank, bum out, leaning out.  The added height puts the side of the screen directly in my field of vision, so I either have to keep my head in, or put my head and body farther out into the turn, or raise my head up higher to see clearly over it.  Also, with the "pocket of protection" at higher speeds, putting my head slightly out is uncomfortable because it is right on the line of no air versus lots of air.