RE: Fuel Vent Orientation

The Forward line on the tank appears to be the vent one.
I looked at mine as there appears to be quite a lot of suction effect when I
open the tank.
However although I have located the line and cannot blow through it I can't
find this check valve.
I have a June 99 UK model.
Is it not fitted to this model or am I overlooking it ?
And if it's not fitted do I have another problem?

Martin W.
Triumph Sprint ST (99)
Bandit6
Too Dangerous to live, Too Stupid to Die
http://www.onewheelsenough.freeserve.co.uk/BanzaiBAndit/