ST Rallye WARNING

	WARNING; do not attend the Triumph ST Rallye in Eureka Springs Arkansas
this year if you do not like the following: Good riding roads, good
scenery, good food, good fun, good friends who share a love of
motorcycling, and better friends who share a unique new machine.
	ON the other hand those of us who are going take care in your riding.
>From my racing days I've seen way to many riders get caught up with the
faster riders and getting in over their heads before they know it. If
you don't feel comfortable diving into that turn trying to keep up just
ease off. We'll get the same place, just at different times. I'm not
going into Arkansas to Jordache. This is a vacation to enjoy at a
comfortable pace. We don't want to ruin all of the good things above.
	Ride safe, your plastic last longer.
"The truth is out there"
Jack "Rude Dog" Hays
Raytheon TI Systems Company
Harpoon Manufacturing
Voice Number: 972-952-5065
Pager Number: 972-598-0346
Triumph Sprint ST "Merlin"
I'll see you on the dark side of the moon.