Re: Greg, taller windscreen

Rude Dog wrote:

> Positives; less wind in cool weather and less bugs on your helmet visor.

> Negatives; more side wind push of the bike, very warm in summer, hate
> the too large rubber trim. Remove it and install small trim.

Thanks for info!  I think I'll see how well my Widder electric vest can keep my
chest warm during cool and cold weather riding before opting for the tall
shield.  If I don't acclimate to the riding position after a few more weeks of
riding, I may have to opt for the bar risers.  The bars only need to be another 3
cm higher for me to get weight off my wrists and onto my rear end.   ;-)

GG
http://members.aol.com/ggjaguar/moto.htm