Radiator again

I bought a bottle of radiator top-up fluid yesterday, went to fill up the
header tank and found it had miraculously refilled to half-way - obviously
the whole system takes a couple of hours or more to cool down again, as I
checked the header tank about an hour after riding the bike at the weekend
and it was still empty.

So maybe my radiator doesn't have the infamous pinhole leak after all...but
I'll be keeping an eye on the header tank level until I'm sure!

Neil