Re: Sheared Clutch actuating rod and oil coming out of engine casing

Didn't happen to me, but the other ST owner in town had the exact same thing
happen to his at less than 1000 miles.  He also had the oil leak at the same
time, but it turned out to be the pan bolt recall.  Everything was fixed under
warranty.

Dan