A Twist of the Wrist

In effort to improve my riding skills, especially cornering, I am considering getting my hands on "A Twist of the Wrist I and II" which are books by Keith Code, or the single video "A Twist of the Wrist".  "A Twist of the Wrist", as I understand is more emphasized towards racing and the racetrack, but can significantly improve riding skills on the street.  I have also heard of another book, "Sportbiking: The Real World" by Gary S. Jaehne, which is suppossed to be more for street riding skills (everything from cows in the road to rain).  I have taken the motorcycle safety course, but that only scrapes the surface (pardon the expression) of motorcycle physics and handling.  These books and video do not seem readily available at motorcycle stores, or book stores so they will have to be mail ordered.    Does anyone have first hand experience with any of these books or the video....or would it be more worthwhile to take a "racing" course?