Re: ST Rallye WARNING

At 02:05 PM 08/16/1999 -0500, Jack "Rude Dog" Hays wrote:
 >	WARNING; do not attend the Triumph ST Rallye in Eureka Springs Arkansas
 >this year if you do not like the following: Good riding roads, good
 >scenery, good food, good fun, good friends who share a love of
 >motorcycling, and better friends who share a unique new machine.

I was hoping for none of the above - I guess I'll just have to stay home ;-)

Seriously though, I know there are still a couple of you out there that are
on the fence about going. Afraid the pace will be too fast, it's too far to
go, the boss is a weenie etc...... (stealing from Nike) Just Do It! You
will not regret it.

 >If you don't feel comfortable diving into that turn trying to keep up just
 >ease off. We'll get the same place, just at different times. I'm not
 >going into Arkansas to Jordache. This is a vacation to enjoy at a
 >comfortable pace. We don't want to ruin all of the good things above.

How right you are. There will be some people riding fast, but there will
also be some people riding slow. It's not a race and like Jack said, we'll
all get to the same place. Even if we all rode at the same pace, it is very
unlikely because of the number of bikes that we will ride as one group
(unless someone really wants to look like a Harley parade .....). I plan on
enjoying the curves but also would really like to take in some of the
scenery.....

Counting down - in 8 days I will be on the road...... in 9 days I will be
enjoying all the above...

- - Eric