Alarm LED, Clutchless shifting, and Martin's dealer

	I had the Veto alarm from Triumph installed and my LED worked perfectly
the first time. The dealer didn't even know until my alarm install that
there was an LED. Must be some bikes only.
	Clutch less shifting. I know that everybody has their opinion and style
but for seventeen years I never used the clutch on upshifts while racing
dirt bikes and never had one transmission problem. I'm talking several
thousand shifts per lap in fifty mile off road races. We only used the
clutch on downshifts when full breaking was needed to release the
inertia of the engine. A quick blip, of the throttle and down she went
very smooth. A slight back off and pull up and up she went. The clutch
was for stopping and very tight turns. I guess I don't see why the
transmission would be that different? To each his own and to each dealer
his own repair I guess. I often times use the clutch to get under way
and the first to second shift and then go clutch less. It depends on the
engine load, speed, etc.
	Martin, glad to see you've found a good dealer that takes that extra
step. While having my rear tire replaced at Euro Sport they adjusted my
clutch cable, took the slack out of the throttle, and adjusted my chain
as I watched and learned and they didn't charge me a thing for the
adjustments. They even let me play with the throttle three times during
the adjustment and showed me how to loosen and tighten the rear wheel
with the supplied wrench so it took a while.
- --
"The truth is out there"

Jack "Rude Dog" Hays
Raytheon TI Systems Company
Harpoon Manufacturing
Voice Number: 972-952-5065
Pager Number: 972-598-0346
Triumph Sprint ST "Merlin"

I'll see you on the dark side of the moon.