Re: "Little Bastard"

At 09:59 AM 08/17/1999 -0700, Duner Tor wrote:
 >  I'm on other brand mc lists and I'm familiar with the dissatisfied owner
 >who petulantly brand bashes after a major failure of some kind, and I find
 >them depressing and ultimately, boring. My situation definitely warrants
 >this kind of unbecoming behavior, but I'm trying hard to keep a stiff upper
 >lip. My bike problem seems to be an anomaly and plain bad luck for me. This
 >kind of thing shoudn't happen, but does, and it was my turn in the barrel.

Duner,

Glad to hear that you're still with us.

I agree with you on the perpetual bashers - but you don't strike me as that
type. If a little bashing will ease some tension, by all means, let it out.

 >Shop Queen an impossible situation. I'm keeping a list of all the problems
 >I read about here, so that when I do take it in for service, they can be
 >addressed all at once.

make sure to send it to the list for a check before you send it off to the
dealer.

 > I'm optimistic that the Sprint can be sorted out and
 >become a reliable long distance sport tourer, which is why I bought it.
 >Here's hoping.

I agree, and I am definitely keeping my fingers crossed for you that the
dealer will come through and make things right.

 >'99 ST "Little Bastard" (as in "Hey, Mark, is that little bastard fixed
yet?")

LOL - (laughter always helps...)

- - Eric