Re: A Twist of the Wrist

 >At 08:16 AM 08/17/1999 -0500, David Arnett wrote:
 >In effort to improve my riding skills, especially cornering, I am
 >considering getting my hands on "A Twist of the Wrist I and II" which are
 >books by Keith Code, or the single video "A Twist of the Wrist".  "A Twist
 >snip<
 >physics and handling.  These books and video do not seem readily available
 >at motorcycle stores, or book stores so they will have to be mail ordered.
 > Does anyone have first hand experience with any of these books or the
 >video....or would it be more worthwhile to take a "racing" course?

I found all literature to be of value but if you're limited on what you
want to get at one time, then like Rick suggested get #2
Here is what's covered in the 26 chapters (117pages)

The Enemy - Survival reactions
Throttle Control - Rule Number One
Throttle Control - Suspension and Traction
Throttle Control - Everyman's Ideal Line
Throttle Control - Get it on
Throttle Control - The Force
Rider Input - Riders create more problems than motorcycles are designed to
handle
Rider Input - Holding On
Rider Input - The problem of Stability
Rider Input - Riding and Sliding
Rider Input - Man plus Machine
Steering - the Forces to beat
Steering - steer for the rear
Steering - the Rules
Rider Input - Lazy turns and the turns scale
Steering - Strange lines and quick turning
Steering - The key to Speed
Steering - The three tools of turning
Steering - Pivot Steering
Vision - Lost in Space, or too fast for what?
Vision - Reference points Revisited
Vision - Wide Screen
Vision - The Two-step
Braking - nothing new
Traction - Pros/Cons and Uses
Racing - the tools and Goals.

You can also order a set (both books and video) at a $10 savings from
Whitehorse press.

http://www.whitehorsepress.com/Products/PRODDATA/TWISS.HTM

Or you can order directly from the school at

http://www.superbikeschool.com

- - Eric