Re: Talk of tank bags etc.

"Jonathan Schulster" <Schulster@xxxxxxxxxxx> said:

> Just that the 'zipped' up bag, ie. normal size, rather than expanded, seems
> to be quite a bit smaller and lower in total height than the 'real' ST
> version that Neil had on his.

There's several bags, all of which will fit on the 'standard' harness.
There's also the trailie bags, which fit on the trailie harnesses, but
you can't fit one generic type of bag on the other generic type of
harness. My bag swaps between the Daytona 900, the T5095, and the
Sprident, and when I eventually get round to buying one, will fit the
RS. Jim Gillespie has a Baglux harness, and I think he's using the bag
he originally got for his Super III.

- --
Mike Fleming