Re: Tires...again

> There has been a lot of discussion on the list in the past few months
> about tires,...

Thanks to everyone's response on Tires recently.  I could't find a common
thread to everyone's post, seemed everyone had different experiences with
different tires.  In the end Lisa and I opted to buy Dunlop D205s for both
bikes and will post our impressions once they are in and fitted (after the ST
rally).  FWIW, I considered putting Macadams on my bike and Dunlops on Lisas
and comparing the two, but my mechanic said to go with the Dunlops.

..Richard