Dynojet

To "jet up" the 99s you would have to change the length of time of the fuel
pulse. I believe this is what the performance ECM tunes do. You could also
change the injector size, but then you are looking at a bigger fuel pump,
and reworking the cams and heads to make the engine run right. Otherwise,
you are just running rich. I e-mailed K&N to see if they have an air filter
element for the Sprints yet. I work 1/2 mile from their factory here in
Riverside and have volunteered my bike if they need something to make a
template around.