Re: Friday the 13th....

At 05:27 PM 08/20/1999 +0200, Jonathan Schulster wrote:

 >I am having this problem, usually when the bike is thoroughly warmed up
 >after a blast on the Autobahn or some fast twisties. The oil level seems
 >fine when viewed through the site glass, and there seem to be no oil leaks.
 >Anyone have any ideas?

I think that once Neil had the sender replaced, the problem went away.

 >Eric, I think you mentioned this was also from the T595 list some time ago?

Yes, I had seen it a couple of times, but never saw a resolution. On
Magpie, I heard of it a few times with Adventurers I believe, and that was
diagnosed as a moisture problem.

I have yet to see mine flicker at all

- - Eric

End of st-digest V1999 #189