RE: Tire Repair

Hey, Eric.

The Mammoth (named for the mountain, not the size of the pump) is about a
foot long with handle folded, the barrel is about 1.5" in diameter, and it
is as light as a feather.  I recall it took me about three minutes to get a
170 rear tire from ambient pressure to about 35 psi.  This thing works
really well.  I had plenty of room under Esmeralda's seat (should say trunk)
just by tucking it up against the frame tube.  For pictures and a really
great price check out: http://www.bikeworld.com/pump.htm.  I also got my
Aerobak from these guys, which I used to fill with ice in the summer and
wear under my jacket.  Good service and reasonable prices.

Your friend in internet shopping,

Crash
Esmeralda, 1995 GPz1100, candy persimmon red, deceased