Wanderlust

Having had the oil leak bodged for the holiday I'm now sorting out the
Sprint for it.
Just got a question about the stability of the bike.
I've noticed that around 80-90 mph it tends to feel a little bit unstable ,
not dangerously so, but it's noticeable.
The panniers exaggerate this slightly but not a lot as does hitting the
slipstream of a tuck or something.
It's bog standard with the BT57's.
I'm wondering if there is something wrong as my 600 Bandit even with the
panniers on is rock steady at these sort of speeds.
As a 'Sports/Tourer' I would expect the Triumph to be an extremely stable
bike.
Does anybody have any idea what could be causing it, I spoke to the dealers
and the mechanic told me it was "due to it being a fully faired bike" - I
have had fully faired bikes before without this problem.

Martin W.
Triumph Sprint ST (99)
Bandit6
Too Dangerous to live, Too Stupid to Die
http://www.onewheelsenough.freeserve.co.uk/BanzaiBAndit/