Re: Wanderlust

You've gotten a lemon in the handling dept. my friend (kidding), that's the
speed range where it feels most comfortable on mine . Shitcan the 57's and the
suspension should do you right! Anyone wanting a set of 57's with only 1700
miles on them can contact me, I'll never put them back on! $100 and shipping
wherever you are!! I put on D-205's, and will never look back. Regarding the
panniers & top box, when loaded, you can motivate just as quickly by throwing a
bit more weight (your body) into the corner with no adverse effects. Besides
she wheelies nicely with the aft weight bias!!
        She IS Black, so that should tell the tale,
                                                                Jim

'99 "Sable"  the ultimate sport touring vehicle
'91 "Gigi"  Just sold her!!