The Oil leak Saga continues.

Took my bike into the dealers this morning.
They've given me a BMW F650 to run around on until I get mine back - great
fun bike !
Phoned up Triumph later on.
As the dealer is fully booked in the workshop and considering the problems
with mine (as detailed previously) they are sending down a Triumph factory
technician to sort all the problems out by Thursday !
While I was at the dealers, one of the mechanics had a quick look at the
steering, he thinks the head bearings are too tight.
When I spoke to Triumph they said the dealer had loosened them up and it
appeared to be better but their technician would double check it.
So fingers crossed for Thursday.

Martin W.
Triumph Sprint ST (99)
Bandit6
Too Dangerous to live, Too Stupid to Die
http://www.onewheelsenough.freeserve.co.uk/BanzaiBAndit/