Re: Rallye time

Jack Hays wrote:

>         It's only a couple of day away until we all meet in Eureka Springs.
> Enjoy the trip and ride safe.

I'm in the midst of doing my pre-flight check before heading down to Arkansas.  I
removed the rollover valve that was causing fuel tank venting problems.  I also
discovered, as per posts here, that the footpeg rubber hold down screws were indeed
loose (though not badly).

While checking all the vent lines I came across a larger diameter line that resides
along side the fuel filler overflow and fuel tank vent lines.  I'm not sure what
it's for but it has a soft rubber plug in the end.  I'm wondering if the dealer
should have removed this as part of the "new bike" prep.  Afterall, if it is a vent
line of some sort, it should be open, right?  Any ideas if I should remove it or
leave it?

See you in Eureka Springs!

GG