[none]

Just got my RAT pack yesterday, and browsing through Torque #12 on page 10,
I see a Red Sprint sporting a Union Jack. I have to assume it's Eric, being
in Florida and all. Man that looks like a lot of hot leather for Florida,
are they at least perforated? Of course I tend to sweat in my jacket when it
warms up in California also. Haven't found the right leather pants yet.

Also, I asked both TOA and TUK what the proper orientation of the tank bag
on the Triumph is. I guess it is up to the rider, because TUK responded :
"Triumph tank bags should be fitted as shown in the relevant picture
displayed in the Triumph Accessories brochure (or web site)."
The pictures show the handle to the front, the cover to the rear.

Of course TOA didn't know, so they pulled one and had the installation tech
check it out. They say handle to the rear. So now you know, East of the
pond, handle forward, West of the pond, handle to the rear. I'm giving up,
just put it on anyway you're happy with.

Paul Master - Red 99 Sprint ST "The Flash"
East Bay (San Francisco Bay Area)
email  master@xxxxxxx <mailto:master@xxxxxxx>