Bar Risers

I'm sure this is (in best english diction) "statin' the bleedin' obvious" but have Triumph considered bringing out an alternative bar riser kit (a la Genmar) for those who wish their ST to lean toward the 'T' in Touring rather than 'S' in Sports?  It would complement the higher touring screen quite nicely and could even be sold as a 'set'.  The problem for us Europeans is that no way is the GenMar kit approved (as in German TuV rated) so it technically invalidates the insurance; not a wise move considering the liabilities involved. A Triumph kit could easily be TuV approved.  Not that I am a potential customer as at 5'7" I find the stock bars very comfortable over long distances - must be something about being the right height for the wind hitting my chest (no puns please!) to counter the weight on my wrists (and I dont ride in towns!).
cheers
Jonathan
ps. congrat's to all the lucky ST'ers who made it to Eureka (and back!) - looking forward to the stories and photos, and hope to make it along for next year.