First annual rallye

	Just a quick post to all involved in the Eureka Springs Rallye. I had a
blast!
	Glad those there could make it and hope you had a safe return trip.
Speedy recovery to anyone with misfortune.
	Great roads, good food, good fun, good weather (excluding the Thursday
afternoon thunderstorm), good drink, and good friends. What more could
you ask for.
	Were these ST's awesome in the mountains or what!!! Pretty impressive
too with all those ST's coming through the corners and towns.
	Famous quote: Does anybody in here speak English? If you were there you
know from where it came. See everyone next year at the Rallye.
	PS; Dennis, thanks for the Daniel Boone guided tour up.
- --
"The truth is out there"
Jack "Rude Dog" Hays
Raytheon TI Systems Company
Harpoon Manufacturing
Voice Number: 972-952-5065
I'll see you on the dark side of the moon.