Re: Tire Rotation

Jeff innocently inquired, "One last question, how often should I rotate the
tires on this thing, none of the mechanics at the shop will give me the same
answer twice."  To which Bill, being clever, replied, "Tires should be
constantly rotating while in motion.  The frequency of rotation depends on
how fast you are moving.  Anything else and your rubber won't last long."
Now Bill, obviously Jeff wasn't wondering about the tires revolving 'round,
but rather about rotating the tires like one would on a car- to which the
answer is; rotating them just once should pretty much take care of any
problems you have with the bike or anything else for that matter.  Good luck
with that.  ;-)

Rick