Re: First service then...

Thanks Bill,
While nothing about the loan bike was in writing, the bill of sale did state
"first service free". The salesman wasn't there at the time to verify. I'll
be checking for this in the future now.

My coolant leak prob had stopped when it found it's own level, but has
splattered everywhere since being filled up again. I'll reach the
1280km/800m (8000rpm) mark today, and it's settled down nicely apart from
the stubborn shift into neutral when stopped (neutral shift is much easier
when moving).

We've had such excellent weather in Sydney, I've been not only riding every
day to work but also during my lunch break. That sour taste has gone because
I'm on an "ST - 3 times a day" diet!

Bryce