Help Required

I am going to buy an ST later this month, however I don't know whether to
order the pannier system or not.

I don't want to use these on a daily basis but I can't find a picture or a
dealer with one available to see an ST without the panniers attatched to
see how it looks without them on and only the frames showing.

If anyone has such a picture I would be grateful to receive a copy to my
email address.

Thanks in advance to anyone who can help me.

Keith W Peters
Senior Systems Engineer

Brother Industries (UK) Limited
Vauxhall Industrial Estate