Re: Hit by car -- only 16 days old!

Previously, you (Rich Weyand) wrote:

> Take pictures !

Already done.  And yes, the car was the same color as the smear on the
rubber.

My insurance said they will pay then go after the other guys insurance
for me.  I have no idea how long I'll be without Jewel, but hopefully I
will have her back, even if still with broken bodywork, by Christmas.  I
have some rides planned between the 22nd and Jan 2.

I am receiving so many condolences that it will be impossible for me to
respond to them all.  Thank you to everyone for your sympathies.

I will be back in the saddle, one way or another, soon.  Possibly as
early as tomorrow I will limp to the garage and fire up the old
Nighthawk for my daily commute.  In fact, I think I'll take it out
tonight, just around the block, to clear the carbs after it has been
sitting there for almost 2 weeks unused (wife was out of country).

Last night I received the Riderwearhouse / Aerostich catalog
(http://www.aerostich.com/aerostich) and was reading about NSD and the
Iron Butt Rally winners.  Right about now that is how I feel:

    Never Say Die

- --
Bill Flowers
Clearwater FL